water soluble corrosion inhibitor for ferrous metals
4.24-hour online service
Fsail 3190, an organic polycarboxylic acid, is a water-soluble corrosion
inhibitor, for all types of water based lubricants and functional fluids.
|Chlorine content||< 200ppm|
|Conclusion:The product meets with the requirements of the
Applications and typical treat levels
All types of water based lubricant and functional fluids:
- metal working fluids (semi-synthetic and synthetic)
- high water based hydraulic fluids (HFC) engine coolants
- engine and other cooling systems
- Does not form resinous films or gums on metals
- Offers an extremely low foaming tendency and an excellent air
- Good biodegradability
- Compatible with hard water
- Fsail 3190 may be used for corrosion inhibition of multi-metal systems.
- This inhibitory effect can be improved by a combination with
Usail7042 a water-soluble metal deactivator
- No tendency to form nitrosamines
We Greensail factory supplies water soluble antirust tribasic
organic polycarboxylic acid with three kinds of purity, 50%, 65%
& 85% , you can choose anyone for your requirements.