lubricant oil additive water soluble corrosion inhibitor L190
4.24-hour online service
Fsail 3190, an organic polycarboxylic acid, is a water based corrosion
inhbitor, for all types of water based lubricants and functional fluids, a
very effective water based corrosion inhibitor.
|Appearance||White powder or granule|
|active content||50 %|
|Content of chloridion||less than 200ppm|
|Recommend treat level||0.2-1.5%|
Applications and typical treat levels
All types of water based lubricant and functional fluids:
- metal working fluids (semi-synthetic and synthetic)
- high water based hydraulic fluids (HFC) engine coolants
- engine and other cooling systems
- Does not form resinous films or gums on metals
- Offers an extremely low foaming tendency and an excellent air
- Good biodegradability
- Compatible with hard water
- Fsail 3190 may be used for corrosion inhibition of multi-metal systems.
- This inhibitory effect can be improved by a combination with
Usail7042 a water-soluble metal deactivator
- No tendency to form nitrosamines
Luoyang Greensail has a strong R&D background that can solve
customer's technical difficulties. Our factory covers an area of
40000m2. As a real inland manufacturer of metal cutting fluid
additives, we can provide kinds of lubricant additives with best
quality & competitive price.
Welcome to contact us!