CAS No. : 2634-33-5
EINECS No. : 220-120-9
Molecular formula : C7H5NOS
Molecular weight : 151.19
Structure Formula :
|Purity of Active Content||≥20|
|Boiling point ℃||122-124(P=12torr)|
|pH value(10% in water)||9~13|
|Solubility in Water||completely|
Suitable for applications in the water-based polymer, leather,
paint, textile, printing and dyeing, metal cutting fluids,
adhesives, inks, dyes, dye dispersions industries to resist
corrosion Performance characteristics
1. Serve as a broad-spectrum, long-lasting biocide to kill many
bacteria, fungi and yeasts; the liquid with a concentration of 0.1%-0.4%(w/w) will have a good antibacterial effect;
2. Good compatibility with all kinds of emulsifiers, surfactants
and other agents; miscible in the solutions of alcohol and water at
3. Wider applications that like products; suitable for use in the
medium of the pH value in the range of 4.0-12.
4. Excellent inactivity, at -20 ℃ to 40 ℃ storage one year with no change, with the active ingredient able to withstand a high temperature of
5. Low toxicity; contain no heavy metals and halogen compounds;
inactive to amines; free of formaldehyde.
Usage and Cautions
- 1. For use in cosmetics, body care products, and other daily
chemicals, the concentration of using is in the range of 0.05-0.40%
(w/w) depending on the storage environment and whether the product
is susceptible to the destroy of microorganisms.
2. It can be added at any production step; but it's suggested to be
added at the final step at less than 50 ℃; avoid adding at a
temperature of higher than 50 ℃.
3. Wear protective clothing, rubber gloves and goggles and masks,
avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Safety In an
acute oral toxicity test, the LD50 in rats is 2500 mg/kg.